This book appears in the following booklists
in categories:Environment & Animal Rights,
Acme Climate Action: Introducing the Unique Acme Climate Action Method!
£15.00 hardback HarperCollins Publishers (2008)
We've got things back to front...
The world's warming so we buy outdoor heaters, natural resources are running out so we go on a shopping spree, billions of people have next to nothing, yet we chuck away mountains of rubbish. It's topsy-turvy, helter-skelter, certifiable silliness.
Acme Climate Action wants to turn things around, starting here, now and with you.
Seize this planet-saving, life-enhancing opportunity with the Acme Climate Action manifesto.
Tear it out, turn it around and get Acme climate active!
1. Detach world-changing manifesto via perforated edge.
2. Imbibe, appreciate and memorise contents.
3. Share with friends, family and heads of state.
Inside your Acme Climate Action book:
* Your manifest booklet - An Introduction to the Acme Climate Action way!
* 8 x sheets of incentivising stickers - Inspiring, campaigning and doing on the go!
* 2 x Double-sided posters - Instructional! Fun! For home and office!
* 10 x Climate Action postcards - Help friends and troublesome politicians get the message!
* 1 x Intergenerational report card - Put family and friends to the test!
* 2 x Action letters - Give politicians and confused CEOs a piece of your mind!
* DIY notepad - Recycling in action as you make your own Climate Action notebook!
* DIY recycling guide - Give your throwaways a new lease of life!
* 'Home Helper' climate safety niggler - Switch it off! Turn it down! Shake it all about!
* Carbon-use calculator wheel - Uses no batteries, runs completely on hand power!
* Climate Action life trainer - Personalised just for you, guaranteed to change your life!
* Join-the-club cards - Your own Acme Climate Action loyalty cards with planet reward points!
* Climate Action tag - Saving the world won't happen on your own - rope in your friends!
* Climate trivia game cards - Better than charades, more empowering than Boggle!
* Two screws and bolts - To add to your household toolbox!
* Torn-off perforated page-end bits - Each packed with informational goodness!
ISBN 13: 9780007274758 | ISBN 10: 0007274750
Please note: Neither this website nor our order website can tell you if a book is actually in the shop right now - please contact us to find out.
Prices - we do our best to keep price information up to date, but publishers very occasionally change book prices, so we cannot completely guarantee the prices shown here.
We're always happy to check price & availability for you before you place your order, just ask!