featured book: Calendars and Diaries for 2019,
This book appears in the following booklists
in categories:Humour, Gifts & Seasonal,
Mindful Living 2019 Mini Wall Calendar
£5.99 calendar Brush Dance (2018)
Live a more mindful life throughout the year with this calendar featuring breathtaking art and reflective words of wisdom.
* January: Life is an adventure in forgiveness. - Norman Cousins
* February: What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
* March: We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
* April: Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia
* May: The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind. - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
* June: Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
* July: The more faithfully you listen to the voice within you, the better you will hear what is sounding outside. - Dag Hammarskjöld
* August: Teaching is an instinctual art, mindful of potential, craving of realizations, a pausing, seamless process. - A. Bartlett Giamatti
* September: The soul gives us resilience - an essential quality since we constantly have to rebound from hardship. - Wynton Marsalis
* October: The expectations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools. - Confucius
* November: Tolerance and celebration of individual differences is the fire that fuels lasting love. - Tom Hannah
* December: There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy. - Ralph H. Blum
Details and Dimensions:
7" x 7"
Durable cover and punch hole
Quotes on each page
Full color art
Printed on high-quality FSC-certified paper. The FSC Mix label ensures that the timber used to produce the paper is from a mixture of reclaimed timber or fiber, FSC-certified forests and/or controlled wood.
ISBN 13: 9781610467223 | ISBN 10: 1610467221
sorry, this book cannot be ordered online - to order, phone us on 0151 708 7270, or
ORDER BY EMAIL
For mail-order we charge postage at actual cost, at current Royal Mail rates by parcel weight and size
Please note: Neither this website nor our order website can tell you if a book is actually in the shop right now - please contact us to find out.
Prices - we do our best to keep price information up to date, but publishers very occasionally change book prices, so we cannot completely guarantee the prices shown here.
We're always happy to check price & availability for you before you place your order, just ask!