by Katie Daisy - £9.99 Amber Lotus Publishing (2020)
diary ISBN 13: 9781631367120 | ISBN 10: 1631367129
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this colorful planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Katie's signature watercolor style.
* 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
* 17-month calendar — August 2020 through December 2021 — excellent for school and academic planning.
* From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
* Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
* Great for students, teachers, parents, and anyone seeking creative inspiration.
* Compact planner is perfect for your bag or backpack.
* Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
* Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
* Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
* Elastic band closure.
* Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
* Yellow Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
* Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
* Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
* We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
(Price & availability last checked: October 2020)