by Lonely Planet Food - £12.99 Lonely Planet (2019)
paperback ISBN 13: 9781788687584 | ISBN 10: 1788687582
Whether you’ve been vegan for years or are travelling as one for the first time, The Vegan Travel Handbook will help you discover, plan and book a huge range of vegan-friendly adventures around the globe.
Get essential advice and expert tips on everything from where to go when and the best vegan restaurants, accommodation and cities, to how to stay healthy on the road and order food with confidence. We also reveal unmissable vegan tours, festivals and food trucks.
From cooking classes in India to wildlife watching tours in New Zealand, Lonely Planet shows you how to explore the world on a plant-based diet.
* Explore the wilds of Patagonia, Argentina
* Go trekking and wildlife watching in Ethiopia
* Meditate in the mountains in Taiwan
* Melt any stresses away in a Japanese onsen
* Wild camp by a pristine lake in Scandinavia
* Go wine tasting in Piedmont, northern Italy
* Eat your way around Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
* Dance and dine the night away in Seville
* Monitor jaguars in the Amazon Rainforest
* Savour local produce at a New Zealand farmers’ market
* Spot the ‘Big Five’ in safari in South Africa
* Explore the Cardamom Mountains in Cambodia
* Shake up a rum cocktail in the Cayman Islands
* Road-trip your way up the east coast of Australia
* Embark on a DIY doughnut tour of the USA’s west coast
(Price & availability last checked: January 2020)
The website can't tell you if this book is in the shop or not, sorry - call us or use the enquiry link below to ask
Featured book: New Books - Environment / Ethical Living / Animals,
In booklists: Vegan Cookery, In categories: Food & Cooking, Environment & Animal Rights,