related pagesOrdering books
Using our online order website
Mail order, delivery charges & payment
If there is something wrong with an item that you've bought from us
we will either -
- refund the cost of the item,
- let you exchange it for something else,
- or give you a credit note that you can use against future purchases, as you prefer.
If you have made a mistake or simply changed your mind about a purchase
we will usually -
- let you exchange it for something else
- or provide you with a credit note that you can spend here another time.
Returns must be in mint condition & have been returned within a reasonable period of time.
Please note: we do not automatically print till receipts, so please ask for a receipt at the time of purchase if you think you may need to return an item.
It's not a problem if you don't have a receipt however, as we are usually able to use our stock control system to verify when items were originally purchased