by Adam G. Goodwin, Dicken Goodwin and Jonathan Parkyn - £9.99 Pavilion Books (2018)
hardback ISBN 13: 9781911622093 | ISBN 10: 1911622099
Hot on the heels of last year’s surprise Christmas bestseller comes a second helping of festive Corbyn fun.
The success of Christmas 2017’s Unofficial Jeremy Corbyn Annual 2018 proved two things: that the annual is a great format ripe for spoofing, and that future Prime Minister or not, Jeremy Corbyn will always have a huge and dedicated cult following.
This follow-up annual, all-new for 2019, is even more Corbyn-er, with more beards, more jam and more sensational soaraway socialist games, tips and puzzles.
– ‘Corbyn’s Love Election’ photo story
– ‘Jez Corbyn: Pilot of the Future’ comic strip
– ‘Ask Jeremy’ problem pages
– 15-minute left-wing workouts
– Jeremy’s beard-grooming tips and Veganuary recipes
- plus more masks, more quizzes, more Christmas stories and more highly kissable posters for your bedroom wall.
(Price & availability last checked: September 2018)